Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Greensboro
Planning a vacation in Greensboro? Bring your pet along! With 61 pet-friendly lodging choices, Greensboro is sure to have availability for you and your furry friend. This city, known for its live music, is also a good location for sports.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Greensboro
- Scottish Inns Greensboro
- Red Roof Inn High Point - University
Pets stay free
See why guests like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms!
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Greensboro Airport
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its helpful staff and location!
Visiting Greensboro with Your Pet
Want to see the sights around Greensboro? The city's top places to visit include Greensboro Coliseum, Carolina Theatre, and Four Seasons Town Centre. Enjoy the great outdoors at Barber Park, Gateway Gardens, and Greensboro Arboretum. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Greensboro Science Center and Wet n Wild Emerald Pointe Water Park.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Greensboro
If you're traveling with your pet, it's important to know what the climate will be like. Here are average temperatures and rainfall to help you plan:
- January-March: 66°F daytime, 29°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 87°F daytime, 43°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 88°F daytime, 55°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 75°F daytime, 30°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall