Beach Hotels in Galveston, TX
Featured Galveston Beach Resorts and Hotels
Galveston Beachfront Hotels with Oceanview
- Best Western Plus Galveston Suites8502 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, TX
The price is $81 per night from Feb 2 to Feb 34.4/5Excellent! (47 reviews)
- Commodore on the Beach3618 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, TX
The price is $79 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 302.7/5 (60 reviews)
- Hotel Galvez & Spa, A Wyndham Grand Hotel2024 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, TX
The price is $149 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.5/5Wonderful! (84 reviews)
Beach Condos in Galveston
- Galveston Beach Condos9520 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, TX4.5/5Wonderful! (4 reviews)
Beach Villas in Galveston
- Villa Blanca on the Bay - Luxurious Bayfront HouseGalveston, TXGet Rates
- The Blue Pearl 5 Bedroom Home4119 Pirates Alley, Galveston, TXGet Rates
- Villa Noir-Luxury Bayfront Paradise - Amazing View & Great FishingGalveston, TXGet Rates
Galveston Beach Resorts
When you’re ready for white sands and ocean breezes, look no further than a Galveston beach resort. Orbitz has fabulous deals on some of the best hotels near the beach. You’ll have access to more amenities than there are fish in the sea, and you’ll only be a sand dollar’s throw from the surf.
Wave goodbye to a boring vacation
Galveston hotels offer more than just a couple pool floaties. You can book a family-friendly resort with water parks and kid-friendly activities like movie nights and game rooms. If you’re planning a romantic getaway, choose a resort that offers a full-service spa, adults-only pool and gourmet restaurants where you can dine while watching the waves. With Orbitz, you can:
- Pick from over 3618 of fabulous beachfront hotels
- Choose the price that fits your budget. Rates range from $37 to $198
- Read through reviews to help you pick your perfect hotel
Making sure you get sunscreen on your back may be the hardest part of this beach vacation.
Oceanfront hotels with incredible views and more
When you stay at one of these Galveston beachfront hotels, you’ll get more than just sea-worthy surroundings. You’ll get an incredible location and perks that can take your beach vacation to the next level. We have rooms that put the “lux” in luxury, with premium bedding and private balconies with views of the ocean. Need something cozier? Book a beach bungalows that has everything to make your family feel at home, like fully-equipped kitchens and separate living spaces. With Orbitz, life’s a beach—and then you save.
Galveston beach resorts
It's no secret that the beach makes everything better. So why wouldn't you want to base yourself right beside the action on your upcoming Galveston adventure? Whether you're traveling with all the crew or on a solo break from the outside world, we can help you discover your perfect seaside spot.
Discover the top luxury beach resorts in Galveston
Panoramic oceanfront views, private infinity pools, in-room dining. Sounds glorious, don't you think? If a luxury beach resort in Galveston is your plan, why not treat you and your loved one to a room in a top retreat?
- The San Luis Resort, Spa & Conference Center (4 stars): This place features a poolside bar and a bar. How could you possibly say no?
Best beach activities in Galveston
If feeling soft, golden sand under your feet and splashing about in the water sounds like your idea of a heavenly getaway, Galveston is just the place for you. Dive into some water sports, fly a kite or stretch out on your beach towel and watch the waves tumble in.
A Good Vibes Surf Lessons is one thing you can't miss in Galveston. But we suggest you book in advance. Fun-filled activities like this one usually sell out quickly!