Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Fredericksburg
If you're considering a vacation in Fredericksburg, bring your pet along! You'll find 35 pet-friendly accommodation choices in Fredericksburg ready to welcome you. This historical city features natural beauty and is known for its museums and wineries.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Fredericksburg
- Windcrest Inn and Suites
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and guestroom size!
- Best Western Plus Fredericksburg
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and clean guestrooms!
- Quality Inn & Suites
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and location!
Visiting Fredericksburg with Your Pet
Why not see the sights in Fredericksburg while on vacation? Enjoy the great outdoors at Cross Mountain Park, Vista Loop Trail, and Live Oak Wilderness Trail. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Rockbox Theater and Holy Ghost Lutheran Church.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Fredericksburg
When traveling with a pet, it's useful to know what the weather will be like. Look below for the average temperatures and rainfall to help you decide:
- January-March: 74°F daytime, 34°F nighttime with 6 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 91°F daytime, 48°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 94°F daytime, 58°F nighttime with 8 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 83°F daytime, 34°F nighttime with 8 inches of total rainfall