Trip deals to Florida for 2021
Top Florida vacation deals
Florida family weekend itinerary
Day 1: Morning and Afternoon at Orlando theme parks
After flying into Orlando, pick up your rental car at the airport and hit the road. Your family weekend in Florida starts at Universal Orlando Resort where you can decide which theme park to start with.
- Universal Studios Florida
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™
- Universal’s Island of Adventure
- Universal’s Volcano Bay
Day 1: Evening at International Drive
Head out to explore International Drive, otherwise known as I-Drive.
- Visit ICON Park and get a bird’s eye view with a ride on The Wheel
- Arcade City
- Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets
- Have fun with interactive exhibits at WonderWorks
Where to stay: Choose Florida package deals that include family-friendly hotels on or around International Drive, including Floridays Resort Orlando, a pet-friendly hotel with swimming pools and game rooms. Or, stay at Holiday Inn & Suites Across From Universal Orlando to be right near the theme parks.
Transportation: While getting around Orlando is possible without a car, we recommend having your own wheels so you can explore at your own pace. Many hotels on International Drive also offer free shuttles to the resort, and theI-Ride Trolley also is a fun way to get around I-Drive with ease.
Day 2: Cocoa Beach
- Spend a few hours at Lori Wilson Park where you can swim, surf and explore the boardwalk
- Dinosaur Store
- Westgate Cocoa Beach Pier
Day 2 Evening: Theme park walk
Head to Disney’s BoardWalk at Walt Disney World Resort, which is about a 75-minute drive from Cocoa Beach. Street performers come out to play along this promenade each evening. There are plenty of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues. The airport is about a 30-minute drive from here.