Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Fernandina Beach
Planning a vacation in Fernandina Beach? Bring your cat or dog with you! Choose from 5 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Fernandina Beach ready to welcome you and your furry friend. This historical city is known for its beaches and seafood restaurants.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Fernandina Beach
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its clean guestrooms and beach locale!
- MILLION DOLLAR VIEWS AMELIA ISLAND PENT HOUSE WINDSONG OCEAN FRONT
Pets allowed; restrictions apply
See why guests like its pool!
- The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests love its overall property condition and helpful staff!
Visiting Fernandina Beach with Your Pet
Looking for things to do in Fernandina Beach? The tide is calling at Fernandina Beach, Peters Point Beach Front Park, and American Beach. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Fernandina Beach Historic District and Blue Door Artists.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Fernandina Beach
When traveling with a pet, it can be useful to know what the weather will be like. Below are average temperatures and rainfall to help you decide:
- January-March: 74°F daytime, 44°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 90°F daytime, 56°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 91°F daytime, 70°F nighttime with 18 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 83°F daytime, 45°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall