Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to East Stroudsburg
If you're planning a vacation in East Stroudsburg, bring along your pet! There are 3 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in East Stroudsburg ready to welcome you and your furry friend. Known for its shopping, this city is also good for skiing.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in East Stroudsburg
- Super 8 by Wyndham Stroudsburg
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and location!
- Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos, an IHG Hotel
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and bathrooms!
- Quality Inn East Stroudsburg - Poconos
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its breakfast and location!
Visiting East Stroudsburg with Your Pet
Looking for things to do in East Stroudsburg? Enjoy the great outdoors at Lake Valhalla, Dansbury Park, and Smithfield Beach National Recreation Area. Other places like Greenhouse Slope and Terra Greens Golf Club might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit East Stroudsburg
If you're traveling with your pet, it's useful to know what the climate will be like. Look below for the average temperatures and rainfall to help you plan:
- January-March: 55°F daytime, 16°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 83°F daytime, 32°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 85°F daytime, 44°F nighttime with 14 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 69°F daytime, 19°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall