Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Dell Rapids
If you want to take a vacation in Dell Rapids, bring along your cat or dog! Known for its restaurants, this family-friendly city is also good for golf.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Dell Rapids
- Bilmar Inn & Suites Dell Rapids
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and clean guestrooms!
Visiting Dell Rapids with Your Pet
Why not see the sights in Dell Rapids during your stay? Enjoy the great outdoors at Brown Memorial Park and Sioux River Red Rock Trail Bridge. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Rocky Run Golf Course and Dell Rapids Library.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Dell Rapids
If your pet is traveling with you, it's important to know what the climate will be like. Here are temperature and rainfall averages to help you plan:
- January-March: 51°F daytime, 7°F nighttime with 3 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 83°F daytime, 29°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 84°F daytime, 42°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 67°F daytime, 7°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall