Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Clearwater Beach
If you're planning a trip to Clearwater Beach, bring along your cat or dog! There are 6 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Clearwater Beach ready to welcome you and your furry friend. Known for its beaches, this city is also good for excursions.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Clearwater Beach
- Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel
Dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale!
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Clearwater Beach
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and beach locale!
Visiting Clearwater Beach with Your Pet
Why not take some time to see the sights in Clearwater Beach during your trip? The tide is calling at Pier 60 Park, Clearwater Beach, and Sand Key Park. Other places like Clearwater Municipal Marina and Beach Walk might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Clearwater Beach
When traveling with a pet, it can be useful to know what to expect with the weather. Look below for the average temperatures and rainfall to help with your planning:
- January-March: 79°F daytime, 52°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 90°F daytime, 61°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 91°F daytime, 73°F nighttime with 25 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 87°F daytime, 52°F nighttime with 8 inches of total rainfall