Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Cherokee
Looking to book your trip to Cherokee? Bring your cat or dog with you! There are 3 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Cherokee ready to welcome you. Known for its casinos and mountains, this quaint city features natural beauty.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Cherokee
- Cherokee Lodge
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and location!
- Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its comfy beds and walkable location!
- Drama Inn
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its clean guestrooms and location!
Visiting Cherokee with Your Pet
Why not enjoy some sightseeing around Cherokee during your stay? The city's top places to visit include Harrahs Cherokee Casino, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and Museum of the Cherokee Indian. Enjoy the great outdoors at Mingo Falls, Oconaluftee Islands Park, and Oconaluftee Visitor Center. Other places like Cherokee Welcome Center and Oconaluftee Indian Village might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Cherokee
If you're traveling with your pet, it's helpful to know what the climate will be like. Below are average temperatures and rainfall to help you plan:
- January-March: 64°F daytime, 23°F nighttime with 15 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 83°F daytime, 35°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 84°F daytime, 48°F nighttime with 14 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 73°F daytime, 24°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall