Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Chamberlain
If you're planning a vacation in Chamberlain, bring along your pet! There are 2 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in Chamberlain ready to welcome you and your furry friend. Known for its riverfront, this family-friendly city is also good for wildlife viewing.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Chamberlain
- Super 8 by Wyndham Chamberlain SD
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and clean guestrooms!
- Best Western Lee's Motor Inn
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and location!
Visiting Chamberlain with Your Pet
Why not see the sights in Chamberlain during your trip? Enjoy the great outdoors at South Dakota Veterans Park and Roam Free Park. Other places like Cozard Memorial Library and Chamberlain Marina might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Chamberlain
If you're traveling with your pet, it's important to know what to expect with the weather. Below are average temperatures and rainfall to help with your planning:
- January-March: 52°F daytime, 11°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 85°F daytime, 30°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 88°F daytime, 44°F nighttime with 7 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 69°F daytime, 11°F nighttime with 3 inches of total rainfall