BOATS ARE SEASONAL- Boat season starts April 1st and ends October 1st.
The White Swan by the Pond is a 4000sqft Poconos home with a beautiful waterfront view. Enjoy the water from our dock (No Swimming), private kayak, and a paddleboat from our dock, as well as fishing with a fishing license. Located in a gated Saw Creek Estates community, filled with amenities: indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, gym, restaurant, ski slopes, lake, etc.
No refunds will be issued if canceled last minute due to personal Covid-19 issues.
Full refund due to Covid-19 will be issued only if the governor of PA bans short-term rentals.
Hot Tub Information:
****Please attach the spa cover after each use.
****Not having a cover on may prevent the hot tub from heating up.
****The hot tub must always be ON! Never turn the hot tub OFF!
****Turning off the hot tub, especially with water in it may cause the pipes to freeze and lots of other damage. Any damage caused to the hot tub be will be charged accordingly.
****Please refill the hot tub if the water has been splashed out.
****When the water level is below the jets, the hot tub heater will stop working. Please call me and I will guide you on how to fill up more water.
***FAILED TO DO ANY OF THE ABOVE YOU WILL BE FINED $500***
NO SMOKING anywhere in the house. $500 penalty will be applied for smoking in the house. Smoking is allowed on the screened deck and anywhere outside.
*5 Full bathrooms,
* Common room with two sofas
* Living room with a Couch
* Dining Table
* Full basement with bar comfy couch.
* Game room (*Air Hockey,* tennis table and *darts *foosball and other fun table games.)
* 2 Fireplaces (Gas)
*Huge open deck for your heart's desire.
* BBQ Grill on Deck ( charcoal grill. we DO NOT provide charcoal.)
* Private 7 Person Hot Tub with 22 Jets
* Free WiFi, Netflix, Flat-screen TVs in the living room, master bedroom, and the basement.
* Coffee Maker and coffee included.
* Salt, Pepper, Sugar, and some other spices included.
* Linens, towels, blankets, pillows included,
* Shampoo, Conditioner, soap included.
* Kitchen is stocked with cook wear, silver wear, cups, glasses, baking supply, plates.
* Dishwashing supply included.
* Access to the Pond. (No swimming allowed from our dock). My property offers a private one-seater kayak, and a five-seater paddle boat can go out from our private dock (only with a signed agreement and a boat waiver). Boating season starts April 1st and ends October 1st. Fishing is allowed with the fishing license.
Please enjoy the nature and indoor games we set up for our guests in the basement.
This house is designed to overlook the Pond with its modern and large window design facing the water. The kitchen is fully equipped with all that you will need. We provide you with towels, clean linens, soap, and shampoo.
The safe and fully gated community includes *four full-size outdoor swimming pools, *two indoor pools,* kiddie pools, *whirlpool spas,* nine tennis courts,* two basketball courts, *a beach, *a fishing pond, *a walking trail, *a racquetball court, *a fitness center with weight room, a volleyball court, *, and a regulation-sized softball field.
On-site dining facilities combine exceptional cuisine with outstanding service. “Top of the World Restaurant"
In the winter skiing too.
Outside the community, enjoy:
Enjoy *Bushkill Falls with waterfalls & stunning walking trails
*skiing/snow tubing at Shawnee Mountain (15 min.)
*Camelback Ski, Blue -Mountain All Season Tubing, or Alpine Ski & Tubing.
*Golf courses within 15-20 minutes of the home.
*in the summer, enjoy Camelback Beach or * Kalahari Water Resort
*Mount Airy Casino,
*Pocono Shopping Outlets (1000 stores outlet mall),
*Gorgeous Wine Vineyards,
*Flea Markets, Movie
*Theatres, Candle Factories,
*Klues Room in East Stroudsburg
*Pocono Tree Ventures
*Delaware Gap Recreation Area.
*S & S speedway golf-kart track, Shooting Ranges, Paint Ball Shooting
With each stay, you will get 6 free passes for free access to all. Each additional temporary pass can be purchased in the community center for only $10.
Please make sure all 6passes are safely returned to us. If any of the 6 passes provided by us are lost, there will be a $100 fee.
-Guests will have to send us all the names of everyone driving to register you with the community.
I will not be there to greet my guests. I will send you Check-In info along with the Door Code and other info.
Four Surveillance cameras are recording on the property for security purposes.
One main entrance.
One on the side entrance.
One in the backyard entrance.
One By the Boats.