This hotel was a mess. On the drive into the hotel there were random people just hanging around outside the door, and the same in the lobby. As we checked in we only received one room key, the elevator was broken so we had to take the stairs to our fourth floor room that always smelled of marijuana. Wall paper on the walls was peeling off and mold growing where it once stuck. All this before even entering the room. Get to the room and flip the switch for the lights and it doesn't work. Looking around quickly everything appeared to be satisfactory, but the closer we looked the more things got worse. As we gave the room a once over we noticed that the TV was screwed dresser, the sliding glass door to the balcony had no lock on it or stop to prevent it from opening, we were missing light bulbs from the main room lights, hence why the light switch didn't work. We went on to check the beds next and there was long hairs on the pillows and sheets, as well as stains on the sheets. After this we checked the bathroom and it didn't get much better, there were only a couple of towels, most of which looked to be reused, some had stains and ink on them. The shower head had corrosion all over it and there was mold growing in the grout of the tile in the corners. Needless to say there is a laundry list of things wrong with this place that make it deplorable and I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.