This unit has had some recent upgrades and is a contact project for us. We have other units in the same location for a slightly higher rate that are more "established". This unit includes most items you would need for a comfortable short stay.
Important Things to Note:
1) We have 20 units in the same building to meet different needs, feel free to message us to inquire.
2) Please read the listing in its entirety! This is an older historic building that has its quirks and imperfections. If you are looking for a "Four Seasons" like stay we would be happy to recommend the perfect place for you."
1) BEFORE CHECK OUT PLEASE MAKE SURE TO RETURN YOUR BUILDING ACCESS KEYFOBS TO ITS DESIGNATED LOCATION (HOOK BY THE DOOR ETC) I CANT BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW MANY GUESTS GET CHARGED $75 AND HAVE THEIR AIRBNB ACCOUNT JEOPARDIZED FOR NOT ADHERING TO THIS ONE SIMPLE REQUEST.
2) This is a residential property and we have been allowed by the homeowners association to offer our units for business travelers and tourists. We are not allowed to host events in our Condos. We reserve the right to remove any/all guests for acting disorderly or disturbing property residents. In that instance you will not receive a refund.
3) Please do not make any changes to any home audio, or appliance configurations. I'm not so technically inclined and changes to wiring etc takes away from the experience of the next guests. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, I usually reply very quickly.
4) Prior to check out please remove all of your trash (you may discard the trash in the chute located at ends of each of the hallways.) If you could pile up your dirty linens and towels that would helpful to our cleaning staff!
5) Please only use bath towels and washrags for their intended purpose. Drying down after showers. Please do not use tawels to wipe off make up or clean up wine stains. If we are unable to clean a towel you will be bill $8 per replacement.
6) Relax and enjoy your stay, as I mentioned I am 1 block away in the instance you need anything!
NO SMOKING/NO HOOKAH (Punishable by $250 cleaning fine)
Replacement Fee on Lost Key Fob is $75
Pets Not Allowed : As per rules of the building no pets allowed. $500 FINE
Minimum Age Limit For Renters : 26 years
*Keep in mind you will also be evicted for not disclosing the correct number of guests who will be residing in the unit during booking*
*Noise violations: On the 1st complaint there is a warning issued. 2nd is $250 fine. 3rd $500 fine.
*Check out (11am): lock the door behind you. If you have any trash please throw it down the shoot around the corner and down the hall. Pizza boxes must be broke down. Put any dirty towels in the bathroom floor/hamper.
*In order to check in you will be required to provide valid ID to the front desk.