Trip deals to Arizona for 2021
Top Arizona vacation deals
Arizona Vacation Package Deals
One-stop vacation shopping with Orbitz will give you direct access to Arizona packages from $163, but the real beauty of a package vacation is that Orbitz does all the searching for you.
Gone are the days of hunting for a flight and hotel separately, comparing hundreds of flight sales and hotel deals, with the added pressure of keeping track of all those pesky reference numbers. Check out an all-inclusive resort hotel package, where the price will also cover your food, drink, and activities, or a simple flight and hotel package, and enjoy the luxury of having all your essential information in one place.
Whether you’re planning on visiting Arizona in peak season () or you want to avoid the crowds and go during the quieter months (), you can customize your package to your own unique travel needs.
Don’t forget to join Orbitz Rewards and start earning Orbucks to spend on bookings for over 350,000 hotels across the world. For each dollar you spend, you instantly earn 1 Orbuck, which you can redeem at your convenience. Being an Orbitz Reward member also means you get access to exclusive deals with Insider Prices as well as VIP Hotel benefits and upgrades.
When you book a package deal with Orbitz, not only are you in for a quick and easy booking process, but you also get the chance to make some great savings. And since the flight and hotel are paid for upfront and in one place, managing your budget will be a breeze.
Plan your weekend getaway to Arizona
Day 1: Morning and Afternoon
Fly straight into Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and head to your hotel to drop off your bags. Spend your first day of your weekend trip to Arizona getting to know the history, art and food scenes in Central and Downtown Phoenix.
- Explore Roosevelt Row and its art galleries, boutique shops and colorful street art
- Walk west for 5 minutes to Central Avenue. From here you can catch the northbound Valley Metro Rail to the Heard Museum (10 minutes), which showcases American Indian art
- Phoenix Art Museum and the Japanese Friendship Garden
- Hop off the metro at Central Station, and then walk 15 minutes to Heritage Square
- Check out the Arizona Science Museum and the Children’s Museum of Phoenix
Day 1: Evening
- Head to Cityscape, a downtown dining, retail and entertainment precinct and have a drink at the rooftop bar of Kimpton's Hotel Palomar
- Walk 3 minutes to Talking Stick Arena for a sporting event or concert
- Check out a show at Arizona Opera or the Phoenix Theatre Company
Where to stay: Book a Phoenix city center hotel with our Arizona package deals. Choose The Westin Phoenix Downtown for its pool terrace or enjoy the family-friendly facilities and free breakfast at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Downtown.
Day 2, Option 1: Daytrip to Sedona
Arrange to take a full- or half-day guided adventure from Phoenix out into the spectacular Arizona landscape. Tour operators will usually pick you up from your hotel, but make sure to check the specifics on the tour website. Some of the tours available include:
- A small group bus tour through Red Rock Country to Sedona, with stops at Native American ruins, iconic rock formations and the Chapel of the Holy Cross, which is built into a hill
- Exploring the Sonoran Desert by mountain bike or on an educational family hike that will introduce you to the vegetation, including edible plants
- A trip to Antelope Canyon where you will walk between the sandstone walls of the canyon with a guide who will show you the best spots to take photos
Day 2, Option 2: Daytrip to Papago Park
Explore Papago Park, which you can reach in an hour using the Valley Metro Rail from Phoenix Central Station. The park is known for its massive sandstone buttes that can be reached via easy walking trails of different lengths. One of the most popular is the 0.2-mile trail that goes to Hole-in-the-Rock Butte. The park is also home to the Desert Botanical Garden and Phoenix Zoo.
Day 2, Option 3: Daytrip to Scottsdale
Visit the city of Scottsdale, about an hour and a half bus ride from Phoenix. Things to see and do here include:
- Exploring Old Town, a lively hub of galleries, shops and restaurants
- Touring Taliesin West, the winter home of famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright
- Indulging in treatments at one of Scottsdale’s many spas, such as the Well & Being Spa at the luxurious Fairmont Scottsdale Princess resort