Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Allentown
Planning a trip to Allentown? Bring along your cat or dog! There are 35 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in Allentown ready to welcome you. Known for its shopping, this family-friendly city is also good for baseball games.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Allentown
- Extended Stay America Suites Allentown Bethlehem
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its comfortable rooms and proximity to airport!
- Executive Inn Coopersburg
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee
- Renaissance Allentown Hotel
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its convenient parking and clean guestrooms!
Visiting Allentown with Your Pet
Want to enjoy some of the sights in Allentown? The city's top places to visit include Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, PPL Center, and Allentown Fairgrounds. Naturally, you can spend time on the slopes at Bear Creek Mountain, Spring Mountain Ski Area, and Spring Mounatin Ski Area. Other places you might want to include on your itinerary are Crayola Factory and Coca-Cola Park.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Allentown
When traveling with a pet, it's helpful to know what the temperature will be. Below are average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 55°F daytime, 19°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 83°F daytime, 34°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 85°F daytime, 47°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 69°F daytime, 20°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall